Python module for numerical optimization
Numerical optimization framework developed in Python which provides
connections to lots of solvers with easy and unified OpenOpt
syntax. Problems which can be tackled with OpenOpt
* Linear Problem (LP)
* Mixed-Integer Linear Problem (MILP)
* Quadratic Problem (QP)
* Non-Linear Problem (NLP)
* Non-Smooth Problem (NSP)
* Non-Linear Solve Problem (NLSP)
* Least Squares Problem (LSP)
* Linear Least Squares Problem (LLSP)
* Mini-Max Problem (MMP)
* Global Problem (GLP)
A variety of solvers is available (e.g. IPOPT, ALGENCAN).
openopt license: BSD
from openopt import *
#and then see
help(NLP), help(LP), help(QP) # ... etc
See also directory "examples", using on-line documentation is highly recommended:
New! Numerical optimization forum:
Found OpenOpt useful?
Please mention it in our guestbook
openopt (0.27+svn364-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Post-release is takens since some bugs were fixed (some forbidden
building a debian package with pure 0.27).
-- Yaroslav Halchenko <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 25 Dec 2009 22:14:19 -0500
openopt (0.25+svn291-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Thanks to christophe.trophime for reminding about new release of
Browse inside python-openopt_0.27+svn364-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com