Lex and Yacc implementation for Python2
PLY is yet another implementation of lex and yacc for
Python. Although several other parsing tools are available for
Python, there are several reasons why you might want to take a look
* It's implemented entirely in Python.
* It uses LR-parsing which is reasonably efficient and well suited
for larger grammars.
* PLY provides most of the standard lex/yacc features including
support for empty productions, precedence rules, error recovery,
and support for ambiguous grammars.
* PLY is extremely easy to use and provides very extensive error
The documentation and examples for this package are in python-ply-doc.
When you install that package, you can find the documentation and examples
PLY (Python Lex-Yacc) Version 3.4
Copyright (C) 2001-2011,
David M. Beazley (Dabeaz LLC)
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaime
DH_PYTHON-PLY(1) User Contributed Perl DocumentationDH_PYTHON-PLY(1)
dh_python-ply - generate versioned dependencies on python-ply
dh_python-ply [--dependency-field dependencyfield]
[debhelper options] file...
dh_python-ply is a debhelper program that is responsible for
generating the python-ply:Depends substitutions and adding
ply (3.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3. No changes n
Minor patch to make cpp.py compatible
The PLY to-do list:
1. Finish writing the C Preprocessor module. Started in the
Browse inside python-ply_3.4-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com