Pytools is a big bag of things that are needed by packages created by
Andreas Kloeckner. They are used by python-pycuda and python-pyopencl
packages. They contain, amongst other:
* A ton of small tool functions such as len_iterable, argmin, tuple
generation, permutation generation, ASCII table pretty printing,
GvR's mokeypatch_xxx() hack, the elusive flatten, and much more
* A time-series logging module, pytools.log
* Batch job submission, pytools.batchjob
* A lexer, pytools.lex
This Python module is packages as it is used by PyCUDA and PyOpenCL.
Original module contains files requiring not yet packaged modules,
I removed following files from this package:
* pytools/decorator.py (newer version in package python-decorator)
* pytools/log.py (requires pymbolic)
PyCUDA requires following packages:
* from __init__.py
pytools (2011.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add Python 3 package.
* Update Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
* Update debian/copyright to official 1.0 format.
-- Tomasz Rybak <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:45:54 +0200
pytools (2011.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version, adds workaround for Python bug
* Refresh patches to apply and