Qt bindings for Python - Development files
Development .sip files with definitions of PyQt classes. They
are needed to build PyQt, but also as building blocks of other
packages based on them, like PyKDE.
v3.16 24th March 2006
- This version requires SIP v4.4 (or later).
- PyQt3 can be installed alongside PyQt4.
- Concatenating Python strings and QStrings is now supported.
- QString now supports the * and *= operators that behave as they do for
- Removed some QString methods that weren't appropriate in a Python context
and would have caused problems had they ever b
python-qt3 (3.16-1.2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Tighten dependency on python-sip4-dev.
-- Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 2 Jul 2006 11:07:57 +0000
python-qt3 (3.16-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Convert to the updated Python policy. Closes: #373349.
* Build with the correct Python include directory.
-- Matthias Klose <email@example.com> Mon, 19 Jun 2006 22:43:43 +0000
2006/03/24 23:54:13 phil
Released as v3.16.
2006/03/23 21:34:09 phil
Added a missing /Transfer/ from QGLWidget().
2006/03/20 21:00:58 phil
Removed the "Filter" functions from the documentation.
2006/03/20 20:59:23 phil
Removed the "Filter" versions of the QFileDialog static methods as they aren't
necessary after all (just not obvious how to use them properly).
2006/03/14 22:45:09 phil
For going through the Qt classes and adding applicable operators to
This package was debianized by Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 7 May
// This is the SIP file defining the PyQt license.
// Copyright (c) 2005
// Riverbank Computing
Browse inside python-qt-dev_3.16-1.2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com