A Pure-Python library for TFTP
Tftpy is a TFTP library for the Python programming language.
It includes client and server classes, with sample implementations.
Hooks are included for easy inclusion in a UI for populating progress
indicators. It supports RFCs 1350, 2347 and 2348.
Copyright, Michael P. Soulier, 2006.
About Release 0.5.0:
Complete rewrite of the state machine.
Now fully implements downloading and uploading.
About Release 0.4.6:
Feature release to add the tsize option.
Thanks to Kuba Kończyk for the patch.
About Release 0.4.5:
Bugfix release for compatability issues on Win32, among other smal
tftpy (0.5.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (0.5.0)
- Upstream code relicensed as MIT.
- Packaging license versioned (GPL-3)
- Standards-Version updated (3.8.4)
- python-dev replaced by python-all
-- Carlos Galisteo <email@example.com> Tue, 18 May 2010 09:50:24 +0200
tftpy (0.4.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
2010-05-10 Michael P. Soulier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Fixing buffering issue in upload. Uploads work now.
* Updated README
* First working upload with new state machine. Not usable yet, upload fails to always send all data for some reason.
* Fixed an obvious error introduced with the dyn_file_func merge
2010-04-24 Michael P. Soulier <email@example.com>
* Merge commit 'angry-elf
This package was debianized by Carlos Galisteo <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:42:38
Browse inside python-tftpy_0.5.0-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com