pure-Python full-text indexing, search, and spell checking library
Whoosh is a fast, pure-Python indexing and search library. Programmers
can use it to easily add search functionality to their applications and
websites. As Whoosh is pure Python, you don't have to compile or
install a binary support library and/or make Python work with a JVM, yet
indexing and searching is still very fast. Whoosh is designed to be
modular, so every part can be extended or replaced to meet your needs
python-whoosh (0.1.22-1) unstable; urgency=low
When upgrading from earlier python-whoosh versions, you will have to
reindex all data, as the index format has changed. How this has to
happen is application-specific.
-- Daniel Watkins <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 06 Jun 2009 13:35:15 +0100
python-whoosh (0.3.18-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
+ Added python-sphinx to Build-Depends-Indep to build documentation.
+ Added libjs-jquery to Depends.
+ Added python-all to Build-Depends-Indep.
+ Override dh_auto_test to run test suite.
+ Override dh_auto_build to also build documentation.
+ Override dh_compress
* Major improvements to reading/writing of postings and query performance.
* Changed default post limit (run size) from 4 MB to 32 MB.
* Finished migrating backend-specific code into ``whoosh.filedb`` package.
* Moved formats from whoosh.fields module into new whoosh.formats module.
* DocReader and TermReader classes combined into new IndexReader interface.
Browse inside python-whoosh_0.3.18-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com