Dead-simple Object-XML mapper for Python3
Dexml module takes the obvious mapping between XML tags and Python objects
and lets you capture that as cleanly as possible. Loosely inspired by Django's
ORM, you write simple class definitions to define the expected structure of
your XML document.
This package provides module for python3 series.
dexml: a dead-simple Object-XML mapper for Python
Let's face it: xml is a fact of modern life. I'd even go so far as to say
that it's *good* at what is does. But that doesn't mean it's easy to work
with and it doesn't mean that we have to like it. Most of the time, XML
just needs to get out of the way and let you do some actual work instead
python-dexml (0.4.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
- Add extend-diff-ignore to ignore changes in dexml.egg-info after the
build. (Closes: #671100)
- Override dh_clean to remove the build directory.
- Add 'set -e' to for loops.
* Add debian/source/local-options.
* Update debian/rules to build --with both python2 and python3.
* Update deb
* Got 100% test coverage on all target python versions. Many edge-case
bugs squashed in the process.
* Eliminate all use of "raise RuntimeError"; use ValueError instead
because they were all about incorrect values encountered at runtime.
* Inherit meta-attributes from base classes in left-to-right order.
* fields.Boolean: coerce all values to a proper bool.
Browse inside python3-dexml_0.4.2-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com