account management plugin for Trac
Offers several features for managing user accounts on Trac:
- allow users to register new accounts
- login via an HTML form instead of using HTTP authentication
- allow existing users to change their passwords or delete their accounts
= TracAccountManager =
A user account management plugin for Trac.
== Installation ==
1. Run: python setup.py bdist_egg
2. If necessary create a folder called "plugins" in your Trac environment.
3. Copy the .egg file from the dist folder created by step 1 into the "plugins"
directory of your Trac environment.
== Configuration ==
Add one of the following sections to trac.ini to manage an A
trac-accountmanager (0.2.1+r7731-1) unstable; urgency=low
* new upstream checkout (thanks Gregor Hermann for the nudge)
* Add default empty realm to the htdigest_realm (closes: #572167)
* debian/patches: drop avoid_redirect_loop.patch (included upstream)
* debian/control: bump policy to 3.8.4 (no changes)
-- Leo Costela <email@example.com> Mon, 05 Apr 2010 22:09:44 +0200
Browse inside trac-accountmanager_0.2.1+r7731-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com