Compass plugin implementing fancy CSS3 buttons
Compass is a framework for compiling CSS from similar yet more flexible
Sass (either .sass or .scss) source files.
Fancy Buttons helps you easily style buttons with beautiful CSS3
features like gradients, rounded corners, etc. Don't worry the buttons
also degrade nicely for browsers not supporting CSS3.
compass-fancy-buttons-plugin (1.1.1~20120313-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream git snapshot.
* Remove debian/source/local-options; abort-on-upstream-changes and
unapply-patches are default in dpkg-source since 1.16.1.
* Bump standards-version to 3.9.3.
* Update copyright file: Bump format to 1.0.
* Update package relations:
+ Relax build-dependency on cdbs (needlessly tigh
# Fancy Buttons Changelog
- Now requires Compass 0.11 or higher
- Compass CSS3 mixin usage was updated to work with the improved syntax in 0.11
- Now removes inset box shadow styling from disabled buttons
- Fixed: typo in variable $fb-allow-disabled (was sometimes $fb-allow-disable)
- Failed at being as cool as 1.0.6. Yanked as punishment.
- The naming pat
Browse inside compass-fancy-buttons-plugin_1.1.1~20120313-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com