Addressable is a replacement for the URI implementation
URI is part of Ruby's standard library. It more closely conforms to
the relevant RFCs and adds support for IRIs and URI templates.
Additionally, it provides extensive support for URI templates.
This package is for ruby1.8.
Authors:: Bob Aman (mailto:email@example.com)
Copyright:: Copyright 2010 Bob Aman
Addressable is a replacement for the URI implementation that is part of
Ruby's standard library. It more closely conforms to the relevant RFCs and
adds support for IRIs and URI templates. Additionally, it provides extensive
libaddressable-ruby (2.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #594294)
-- Deepak Tripathi <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:13:02 +0530
=== Addressable 2.2.2
- fixed issue with percent escaping of '+' character in query strings
=== Addressable 2.2.1
- added support for application/x-www-form-urlencoded.
=== Addressable 2.2.0
- added site methods
- improved documentation
=== Addressable 2.1.2
- added HTTP request URI methods
- better handling of Windows file paths
- validation_deferred boolean replaced with defer_validation bloc
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Deepak Tripathi <email@example.com> on Wed, 13 Oct 2
Browse inside libaddressable-ruby1.8_2.2.2-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com