High-level interactive IO Ruby 1.9.1 library
High-level IO library that provides validation, type conversion, and more for
command-line interfaces. HighLine also includes a complete menu system that
can crank out anything from simple list selection to complete shells with just
minutes of work.
= Read Me
by James Edward Gray II
Welcome to HighLine.
HighLine was designed to ease the tedious tasks of doing console input and
output with low-level methods like gets() and puts(). HighLine provides a
robust system for requesting data from a user, without needing to code all the
error checking and validation rules and without needing to convert the typed
Strings into what yo
libhighline-ruby (1.5.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Ryan Niebur ]
* set myself as Maintainer
[ Paul van Tilburg ]
* New upstream release.
* Added support for Ruby 1.9.1.
- Bumped standards version to 3.8.4.
- Bumped debhelper build-depend to >= 5.
- Added a libhighline-ruby1.9.1 package entry.
- Added a build depend on ruby1.9.1.
-- Paul van Tilbur
= Change Log
Below is a complete listing of changes for each revision of HighLine.
* Added support for using the ffi-ncurses gem which is supported in JRuby.
* Added gem build instructions.
* Fixed the long standing echo true bug.
(reported by Lauri Tuominen)
* Improved Windows API calls to support the redirection of STDIN.
(patch by Aaron Simmons)
* Updated gem specific
= To Do List
The following is a list of planned expansions for HighLine, in no particular
This package was debianized by Esteban Manchado Velázquez <email@example.com> on
Fri Jun 9 22:26:18
Browse inside libhighline-ruby1.9.1_1.5.2-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com