Synchronous Ruby AMQP client
Bunny is an AMQP (Advanced Message Queuing Protocol) client, written in Ruby,
that is intended to allow you to interact with AMQP-compliant message
brokers/servers such as RabbitMQ in a synchronous fashion.
Bunny is a synchronous "AMQP":http://bit.ly/hw2ELX client. It supports Ruby 1.9.2, 1.8.7, Ruby Enterprise Edition and JRuby. Protocol-wise, Bunny supports AMQP 0.9.1 and 0.8. Support for AMQP 0.8 will be dropped in the next version of Bunny (0.7) because most of popular AMQP brokers such as RabbitMQ already stopped or planning to stop supporting it in the near future.
Bunny is based on
ruby-bunny (0.7.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* migrated to gem2deb helper (Closes: #655831)
* close wrongly filed ITPs (Closes: #624612)
* new upstream release
* tests are disabled because it needs network
-- Praveen Arimbrathodiyil <email@example.com> Sat, 14 Jan 2012 13:06:29 +0530
libbunny-ruby (0.6.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* std-ver -> 3.8.4. No changes needed.
* Switch to Ru
= Version 0.7.8
* test suite cleanup (eliminated some race conditions related to queue.message_count)
= Version 0.7.7
* avoid warnings caused by duplicating code from the amq-client gem
= Version 0.7.6
* API mismatch between Timer/SystemTimer on Ruby 1.9 vs Ruby 1.8 is resolved.
= Version 0.7.3
* AMQP connection URI parser now respects port
= Version 0.7.2
* Fixes for irb tab comple
Browse inside ruby-bunny_0.7.8-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com