Ruby library to provide RGB, CMYK and other colorspace support
This Ruby library provides support to RGB, CMYK and other
colorspaces. It offers 152 named RGB colors (184 with spelling
variations) that are commonly supported and used in HTML, SVG and X11
applications. A technique for generating a monochromatic contrasting
palette is also included.
Color is a Ruby library to provide basic RGB, CMYK, HSL, and other colourspace
manipulation support to applications that require it. It also provides 152
named RGB colours (184 with spelling variations) that are commonly supported
in HTML, SVG, and X11 applications. A technique for generating monochromatic
contrasting palettes is also included.
The capabilities of the Color library are li
ruby-color-tools (1.4.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Bump build dependency on gem2deb to >= 0.3.0~.
* Bump Standard-Version: to 3.9.3 (no changes needed)
* Use Breaks instead of Conflicts for dependency relation on old packages
* Set priority of transitional packages to extra
* Override lintian warning about duplicate description of transitional
== Color 1.4.1 / 2010.02.03
* Imported to github.
* Converted to Hoe 2.5 spec format.
== Color 1.4.0 / 2007.02.11
* Merged Austin Ziegler's color-tools library (previously part of the Ruby
PDF Tools project) with Matt Lyon's color library.
- The HSL implementation from the Color class has been merged into
Color::HSL. Color is a module the way it was for color-tools.
- A thin veneer has
Browse inside ruby-color-tools_1.4.1-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com