pure ruby implementation of the SCP protocol
Net::SCP is a pure-Ruby implementation of the SCP protocol.
This operates over SSH (and requires the Net::SSH library), and allows
files and directory trees to copied to and from a remote server.
Net::SCP is a pure-Ruby implementation of the SCP protocol. This operates over SSH (and requires the Net::SSH library), and allows files and directory trees to copied to and from a remote server.
* Transfer files or entire directory trees to or from a remote host via SCP
* Can preserve file attributes across
ruby-net-scp (1.0.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
- Bump build dependency on gem2deb to >= 0.3.0~.
- Bumped the standards-version to 3.9.3.
- Set the priority of the transitional packages to "extra".
- Replaced conflicts by breaks.
-- Paul van Tilburg <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 27 Jun 2012 21:29:36 +0200
ruby-net-scp (1.0.4-1) unstable; urgency=lo
This package was debianized by Leandro Nunes dos Santos <email@example.com> on
Sat, 27 Sep 2008 08:12:31 -0300.
It was downloaded from http://net-ssh.rubyforge.org/
Jamis Buck <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright © 2008 by Jamis Buck
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining
a copy of this software and a
Browse inside ruby-net-scp_1.0.4-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com