Generate pure ruby code easily from ParseTree's Sexps (ruby1.8)
ruby2ruby provides a means of generating pure ruby code easily from
ParseTree's Sexps. This makes making dynamic language processors much
easier in ruby than ever before.
ruby-ruby2ruby (1.3.1-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* FTBFS: tests failed (Closes: #652766)
- debian/control: add ruby-minitest to Build-Depends.
-- HIGUCHI Daisuke (VDR dai) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 08 Jan 2012 14:49:19 +0900
ruby-ruby2ruby (1.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Repackaged using the new gem2deb way
* Added myself to uploade
=== 1.3.1 / 2011-09-22
* 1 minor enhancement:
* Added parenthesize to add parens in certain contexts.
* 10 bug fixes:
* Add newline to 'do nothing' comment in a block... seems contrived. (andreacampi)
* Binary operations not work properly with some complex statements. (smorss)
* Fixed if statements with no body (smorss)
* Fixed logic for call with hash args in various locations (smor
Browse inside ruby-ruby2ruby_1.3.1-1.1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com