Online help file for CTSim
This package provides the online help file for the ctsim package.
CTSim is a graphical computed tomography simulator.
This help file
is included in a separate package so it will not have to be include
in the binary ctsim package for every architecture.
ctsim (5.1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream: configure.ac - Fix test syntax error (closes:583010)
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
-- Kevin M. Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 26 May 2010 15:49:29 -0600
ctsim (5.1.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Depend on libreadline-dev rather than libreadline5-dev (closes:#553743)
-- Kevin M. Rosenberg <email@example.com> Fri, 01 Jan 2
Aug 22, 2009 Version 5.1.3
- Improve numbering of unnamed documents. Reduce cut-and-paste code.
- Use new AC_INIT form to include package information, email, url
Aug 21, 2009 Version 5.1.2
* Conditionalize debugging output
Aug 20, 2009 Version 5.1.1
* Use new wxFont constructor. Adjust font sizes.
Aug 12, 2009 Version 5.1.0
* All known wxwidgets 2.8 com
Debian Copyright Section
Upstream Source URL: http://files.b9.com/ctsim
Upstream Author: Kevin M. Rosenberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Debian Maintainer: (Same as upstream)
Upstream Copyright Statement
CTSim is Copyright (C) 1983-2002 by Kevin M. Rosenberg, M.D.
CTSim is governed by the GNU GPL License which is located on
the Debian file system in /us
Browse inside ctsim-help_5.1.4-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com