radiation therapy research platform
Dicompyler is an extensible, fully open source radiation therapy
research platform based on the DICOM standard. It also functions as a
cross-platform DICOM RT viewer.
* Import CT Images, DICOM RT structure set, RT dose and RT plan files
* Extensible plugin system with included plugins:
- 2D image viewer with dose and structure overlay
- Dose volume histogram viewer with the ability to analyze DVH parameters
- DICOM data tree viewer
- Patient anonymizer
dicompyler is an extensible radiation therapy research platform and viewer for
DICOM and DICOM RT.
dicompyler is released under a BSD license. See the included license.txt file,
or available online at: http://code.google.com/p/dicompyler/
Full documentation and source code for dicompyler is available online at:
Dicompyler - radiation therapy research platform
This manual page very briefly describes Dicompyler.
Dicompyler is an extensible, fully open source radiation
therapy research platform based on the DICOM standard. It
also functions as a c
dicompyler (0.4.1-1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* debian/watch: Adapted to new versioning scheme
* debian/install: Adapted to new directory layout
* debian/docs: Adapted to new directory layout
* debian/lintian-overrides: license.txt file is referenced from
the code so it needs to be installed
* debian/control: Moved now available python-dicom to Depends
Copyright (c) 2009-2011 Aditya Panchal and dicompyler contributors
All rights reserved.
Browse inside dicompyler_0.4.1-1-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com