data files for the EMBOSS package
This package includes data files needed by EMBOSS, the European Molecular
Biology Open Software Suite.
application: newseq [
documentation: "Create a sequence file from a typed-in sequence"
section: input [
information: "Input section"
string: name [
information: "Name of the sequence"
help: "The name of of the sequence should be a single word that
you will use to identify the sequence. It should have no (or few)
emboss (6.1.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
* The source package is now managed with Git (debian/control).
- VCS URLs updated in debian/control.
* debian/changelog: corrected an error on a progam name (vectorstrip).
* debian/patches/transient-vectorstrip.patch: keep quality scores.
* Two new patches not yet officialised:
- debian/patches/transient-vectorstrip.patch: retain quality scor
A new data structure AjPSeqXref holds details of cross-references
between a sequence object and any other data resource. The
cross-reference attributes include a type to indicate the source
of the cross-reference, for example XREF_DR for a reference in a
DR line from EMBL or Swiss-Prot. The other attributes are the
database name and up to 4 identifiers (as in the Swiss-Prot DR
The EMBOSS package for Debian was initially prepared by Matt Hope
(firstname.lastname@example.org) in 2002-2004 an
Browse inside emboss-data_6.1.0-5_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com