V_Sim visualizes atomic structures such as crystals, grain boundaries, molecules and so on (either in binary format, or in plain text format).
The rendering is done in pseudo-3D with spheres (atoms) or arrows (spins). The user can interact through many functions to choose the view, set the bindings, draw cutting planes, compute surfaces from scalar fields, duplicate nodes, measure geometry...
New features in version 3.5
- Vibrations and phonons representation.
- Multi coloured maps.
- Geometry diff, highlighting moving atoms.
- Physical units.
- Experimental Python module.
- Visual angle measurements.
v-sim (3.6.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Closes: #632165, remove collision.ascii file from v-sim-doc.
-- Damien Caliste <email@example.com> Fri, 01 Jul 2011 10:31:34 +0200
v-sim (3.6.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version (new stable branch).
* Update Standards-Version tag to 22.214.171.124 (change the SONAME of the library).
* Closes: #599891, autotools used by upstream now i