Dummy transitional package for musescore
The package `mscore` has been renamed to `musescore`.
This is a dummy, transitional package which can be safely removed.
musescore (0.9.6+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #585599)
+ Many new features and bugfixes. (Closes: #566235, #581845. LP: #558880)
+ See http://musescore.org/en/new-features-musescore-096 for info.
+ Update patches.
* For now, stick to source format 1.0.
* Still no offline PDF manuals, as pisa/reportlab are broken right now.
- hide inspector in production build
- fix #5957: Play/Don't play repeat dies not have immediate effect
- changed behaviour of measure->add(Segment*) which fixes
#5932 overture file import error
- fix crash #5917 by range checking tpc values
- fix #5939: Volta hook length doesn't get saved in file
- fix #5903: Increasing
This package was debianized by Toby Smithe <email@example.com> on
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:49:27 +0000.
It was downloaded from <http://downloads.sourceforge.net/mscore> and
repackaged as a gzipped tarball, with the mscore/mscore/data/piano1.sf2
soundfont ("Gort's MiniPiano", which is non-free) and some files removed to
sustain DFSG; see the get-orig-source rule and README.Debian for specifics.
Browse inside mscore_0.9.6+dfsg-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com