Podracer is a podcast aggregator that gets enclosures from your
list of podcast subscriptions and stores them in the location you
specify. It supports BitTorrent as well as http and even ftp distribution
of podcasts. It may be run as a cron job to automatically retrieve
podcasts throughout the day.
podracer - A podcast aggregator with BitTorrent support
Podracer is a podcast downloader. It takes a file with the
URLs to all your podcast rss feeds and goes and gets the mp3s
podracer (1.4-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Do not depend on timeout anymore (closes: #546274, #552308, #550256)
* Depend on recent coreutils for its timeout
-- Rémi Vanicat <email@example.com> Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:25:40 +0100
podracer (1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #355007)
* Fixed missing escape for some shell metachar
By Lorenzo Taylor
Version 1.4 - 19 February 2006
* Podracer uses some BASH-specific functionality; changed script line to
* Redirections are now followed correctly when fetching RSS feeds and podcasts.
* Fixed a bug which caused only the last URL to be retrieved from feeds with no
* Blank lines and lines that don't begin with a URL or the absolute
It has been suggested by a few people that a verbose option should be added in
This is the Debian GNU/Linux package of podracer.
This package was created by Hamish Moffatt <hamish
Browse inside podracer_1.4-1.1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com