Braille translation library - data
Liblouis is a braille translator and back-translator. It features support for
computer and literary braille, supports contracted and uncontracted translation
for many languages and has support for hyphenation. Liblouis also supports
math braille (Nemeth and Marburg). New languages can easily be added through
tables that support a rule- or dictionary based approach. Included are also
tools for testing and debugging tables.
This package contains runtime data.
liblouis (2.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* debian/control: Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1 (no change needed).
* debian/rules: Do not stop build on make check error.
-- Samuel Thibault <email@example.com> Tue, 27 Jul 2010 02:42:36 +0200
liblouis (1.8.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: Bug#563673).
- Drop dupli
2010-04-15 Christian Egli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tests/brl_checks.c (check_translation): Add a function for
checking a translation against an expected result.
* tests/lastworditalafter.c (main): Add a test for handling of
italics using an English and a German table
* tests/Makefile.am (lastworditalafter_SOURCES): Added the
lastworditalafter test to the check
This package was debianized by Samuel Thibault <email@example.com> on
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:41:58 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://code.google.com/p/liblouis/
John J. Boyer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dave Mielke and other BRLTTY team members
Leon Ungier of ViewPlus Technologies
John Gardner of ViewPlus Technologies
Yuemei Sun of ViewPlus Technolo
Browse inside liblouis-data_2.0.0-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com