Language detection library - data files
Libtextcat is a library with functions that implement the classification
technic described in Cavnar & Trenkle, "N-Gram-Based Text Categorization".
It was primarily developed for language guessing, a task on which it is known
to perform with near-perfect accuracy.
This package provides the libtextcat data files.
:: libTextCat 2.2 ::
What is it?
Libtextcat is a library with functions that implement the
classification technique described in Cavnar & Trenkle, "N-Gram-Based
Text Categorization" . It was primarily developed for language
guessing, a task on which it is known to perform with near-perfect
The central idea of the Cavnar & Trenkle techn
libtextcat (2.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* add patch for our ancient libtool 1.4 for kFreeBSD (see #578023)
* override libtextcat source: ancient-libtool ltmain.sh 1.4.3 as
per lintians own suggestion :)
-- Rene Engelhard <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 30 Apr 2010 00:21:21 +0200
libtextcat (2.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* package fingerprints converted to UTF-8 (where this is possible)
Fri Dec 5 2003 Frank Scheelen (email@example.com)
* Released 2.2
Thu May 22 2003 Rob de Wit (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Introduced autotools config as proposed by Jeff
* Made some changes according to config.h
* Succesfully tested under Solaris8
Tue May 20 2003 Frank Scheelen (email@example.com)
* Added Gertjan van Noord's language models to distro.
- Better Makefile
- Improve error handling and reporting.
- Split off table and heap routines
This package was debianized by Daniele Favara <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:12:29 +0100
Browse inside libtextcat-data_2.2-4_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com