A set of tools for writing a resume in XML
The XML Resume Library is an XML and XSL based system for marking up,
adding metadata to, and formatting resumes and curricula vitae.
It consists of these components:
* An XML Document Type Definition (DTD) for describing resumes.
* Three XSL stylesheets to transform an XML resume into:
* Web-ready HTML,
* Print-ready PDF, or
* Plain, unformatted text
XML RESUME LIBRARY - 1.5.1
* For a complete guide to the XML Resume Library please see the
file doc/index.html file.
* For a short list of the new features of this release, please see
doc/news/index.html. A complete CVS changelog is available in
* Please see doc/copying/index.html for copying conditions, license, and
(c) 2000-2002 Sean Kelly and contrib
Comments on using this package:
* You'll really need an XSL processor.
I've been able to use xsltproc for this purpose, and it works just
fine. Also, recent GCJ snapshots (not yet in Debian) are supposedly
able to compile and run Xalan.
* PDF output requires a FO processor. There is good news
on this front! Very recently, the "passivetex" package was added to
Debian. Now, with that and "xmlt
This directory contains a set of minimal documents for testing the
address handling code. Each test can be built by passing the RESUME
variable to make, for example:
will build italy.html, italy.txt and italy.pdf from the source file italy.xml.
If you add additional XML test files to this directory, please be sure to
set the <filename>_format variable in the Makefile accordin
xml-resume-library (1.5.1-9) unstable; urgency=low
- removed reccomendation
XML R�sum� Library Changelog
The XML R�sum� Library copyrighted, � 2000-2002 by Sean Kelly. See the
This package was debianized by Colin Walters <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 00:38:02 -0400
Browse inside xml-resume-library_1.5.1-9_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com