CHM(Compiled HTML) Decompressor
arCHMage is a reader and decompiler for files in the CHM format. This is the
format used by Microsoft HTML Help, and is also known as Compiled HTML.
arCHMage provides the following features:
- Extracting CHM content to set of HTML, CSS files and images
- Dumping HTML data from CHM as a plain text
- Serving CHM contents as a standalone HTTP server
- Serving CHM content with Apache by providing Apache module mod_chm.
arCHMage is an extensible reader and decompiler for files in the CHM format.
This is the format used by Microsoft HTML Help, and is also known as Compiled
arCHMage is written in the Python programming language and uses PyCHM - python
bindings for CHMLib from GnoCHM project.
Originally this utility was written by Eugeny Korekin, but since 2005 it has
archmage - CHM(Compiled HTML) Decompressor.
archmage chmfile directory
archmage -p port chmfile
This manual page documents briefly the archmage command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution
because the original program does not
archmage (1:0.2.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Convert package to 3.0 (quilt).
* Use debhelper 7 instead of cdbs.
* Install upstream NEWS file as changelog.
* Bump Standards-Version, no changes required.
* Remove debian/pycompat, it is not useful anymore.
* Make debian/copyright machine readable.
* Demote links, elinks and htmldoc Recommends to Suggests (Closes: #587035).
* [SF #2812715] Incorrect arch_contents.html generation on
Browse inside archmage_0.2.4-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com