measure and display the rate of data across a network connection
Monitor network traffic or speed/progress of a file transfer. The
program can be used for cases like:
- how long it will take for 38 MiB transfer to finish
- how quickly is another transfer going
- how fast is the upstream on this ADSL line
- how fast is data written to a filesystem.
speedometer(1) 2010-02-23 speedometer(1)
speedometer - measure and display the rate of data across a
speedometer [options] tap [[-c] tap] ...
-b Use old blocky display instead of smoothed display even
when UTF-8 encoding is detected.
-f filename [size]
speedometer (2.6-3) unstable; urgency=low
- (Depends): Update to python-urwid (>= 0.9.9.1), because (0.9.9) is
not compatible (Closes: #569070). Update to debhelper 7.1 due to
oveerrides in debian/rules
- (Standards-Version): update to 3.8.4.
- (binary-indep): Remove unused commands.
- (install): remove target.
Browse inside speedometer_2.6-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com