measure and display the rate of data across a network connection
Monitor network traffic or speed/progress of a file transfer. The
program can be used for cases like:
- how long it will take for 38 MiB transfer to finish
- how quickly is another transfer going
- how fast is the upstream on this ADSL line
- how fast is data written to a filesystem.
speedometer(1) User Commands speedometer(1)
speedometer - measure and display the rate of data across a
speedometer [options] tap [[-c] tap] ...
Monitor network traffic or speed/progress of a file transfer.
At least one tap option (-f, -rx, -tx) must be entered.
Option -c starts
speedometer (2.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Linear scale (Closes: #415397).
- (Format): Update URL.
- (get-changelog): Add more commentary.
* Add python-setuptools to Build-Depends
-- Jari Aalto <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 09 Dec 2011 14:30:
Speedometer 2.8 - 2011-12-08
* Add a linear scale option: -l. Best used in combination with
-m (and possibly -n) to customize the range to be displayed
Thanks to jukie.net for sponsoring this feature
* Replace silly "curved" reading with a weighted moving average
* New option to disply all values in bits per second: -s
* New options to set minumum (-n) and maximum (-m) values
Browse inside speedometer_2.8-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com