optional correlation data for weather-util search feature
This package provides precomputed lookup tables used by the weather utility in
the weather-util package when performing searches for proximal weather data.
The included tables consist of great arc positional correlations between
IATA/FAA (International Air Transport Association and USA Federal Aviation
Agency) airport codes, ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization)
weather station codes, NWS (USA National Weather Service) alert/forecast
zones, FIPS (USA Federal Information Processing Systems) location codes, USA
Census Bureau Gazeteer place names and ZCTAs (USA Census ZIP Code Tabulation
Areas). These tables can also be automatically rebuilt from updated public
sources using the weather utility in the weather-util package.
weather-util (2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #663486)
* Updated to latest standards version (3.9.3)
* Updated debian/copyright Format field
* Added new public-domain files to debian/copyright
* Patched weatherrc with FHS-compliant paths
* Built additional weather-util-data package
* Switched from deprecated python-support to dh_python2
* Made weather.
2012-06-26 00:48:37 UTC Jeremy Stanley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Release 2.0: Heavy rewrite with too many new features to enumerate
here in the ChangeLog file.
* NEWS: List of important changes since 1.x releases.
* weather, weather.py: Implemented support for Python 3000 as
requested by ptchinster on behalf of Arch Linux, conditions/forecast
searches by latitude/longitude requested by Bran
Browse inside weather-util-data_2.0-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com