Debian-Installer loader for win32
This package provides a win32 program that can be used as a loader for
Debian Installer, acting as a more user-friendly boot mechanism than
traditional BIOS-based boot.
This package contains both the cdrom/usb-disk add-on that starts a media-based
install and the standalone netboot loader.
win32-loader (0.6.21+squeeze0) stable; urgency=low
The "GPL compliance" release.
* Add a dpkg-distaddfile byhand call to install win32-loader-
standalone.exe as tools/$(SUITE)/win32-loader.exe on the mirrors.
* Document which packages in which versions are embedded in the
* Add acknowledgement to NSIS in the companion text file.
* Include version number in t
- Oliver Mattos <email@example.com>, for ideas and inspiration from his setup-ubuntu.nsi.
- The GCC project, for 64-bit detection code.
- Nullsoft, for creating such a wonderful install system, and releasing it as free software.
- The hackers at #nsis (irc.landoleet.org) for advice in NSIS scripting.
- Amir Szekely <firstname.lastname@example.org> for LogicLib patch and other cleanup.
This is win32-loader, written and maintained by Robert Millan <email@example.com>
on Fri, 18 May 2007 18:34:48 +0200.
The original source can always be found at:
Copyright (C) 2007,2008,2009 Robert Millan
Copyright (C) 2010 Didier Raboud
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of t
Browse inside win32-loader_0.6.21+squeeze0_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com