CVS connection minimizer
CVSconnect enables you to do multiple CVS operations on single
connection. CVSconnect sets up special environment using $CVS_RSH and
$CVSROOT for the command line CVS client. In the environment, the
command line CVS client reuses a connection.
CVSconnect is especially designed to use with CVSsuck.
** CVSconnect for CVSsuck **
CVSconnect is an experimental tool to minimize connections to a CVS
server especially designed to use with CVSsuck. It sets up a special
environment using $CVSROOT and $CVS_RSH to reuse connections to a CVS
server. It avoids various problems with too many connections.
CVSconnect (or similar) will be integrated to a future version of
cvsconnect - CVS connection minimizer
cvsconnect cvsroot [command-to-run ...]
CVSconnect enables you to do multiple CVS operations on
single network connection. CVSconnect sets up special
environment using $CVSRSH/$CVSROOT for the command line CVS
cvsconnect (0.1.cvs20001202-2) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Package is orphaned (#636727); set maintainer to Debian QA Group.
* Switch from yada to debhelper. Closes: #636883.
* Update debian/copyright to include BSD license.
* Update Standards-Version to 3.9.2.
* Change section to 'vcs - extra'.
* Add 'empty' debian/watch explaining where to get upstream sources.
Browse inside cvsconnect_0.1.cvs20001202-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com