mercurial interactive history viewer (common files)
Its purpose is to easily navigate in a mercurial repository
history. It has been written with efficiency in mind when dealing
with quite big repositories.
This package install the common files.
You may want to install a user interface (hgview or hgview-curses).
hgview - Qt based mercurial repository browser
hgview [options] [filename]
hgview(1) is a GUI application usually invoked from the
command line. The simplest way to use it is to install it as
a hg extension. Alternatively, it can be used as a standalone
hgview (1.5.0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuild the source package with the .install files so Ubuntu doesn't get
empty binary packages (LP: #929741). Oops.
-- Julien Cristau <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 29 May 2012 18:13:58 +0200
hgview (1.5.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Remove logilab.org ticket references from debian/changelog
-- Julien Cristau <email@example.com> Fri, 23 Dec 2
2011-12-23 -- 1.5.0
* GUI> replace text in description for fancy display (#84465)
* GUI> links in fancy view opens browser (#76254)
* GUI> Add support for incoming phase feature in hg 2.1 (#86349)
Node have different shape given their phase.
* TUI> fancier graph highlighting in TUI (#79263)
* TUI> add history and completion for command (#84733)
* TUI> displ
This package was debianized by Logilab <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:05:23 +0200.
Browse inside hgview-common_1.5.0-4_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com