FCKeditor is an HTML/DHTML editor for PHP, Java, Perl, Python, ASP, ASP.NET,
functionality of known desktop editors like Word. It's very lightweight, and
doesn't require any kind of installation on the client computer.
fckeditor for Debian
The package installs all the files needed by fckeditor under
It's pretty easy to use fckeditor within your webapp, you just have alias that
directory to "fckeditor":
Alias /fckeditor/ /usr/share/fckeditor/
fckeditor (1:2.6.6-3) unstable; urgency=high
* fixed XSS vulnerability in spellchecker (Closes: #683418) [CVE-2012-4000]
-- Frank Habermann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 03 Aug 2012 23:04:00 +0200
fckeditor (1:2.6.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
* removed depends on apache2 and httpd (Closes: #664082)
* set build-arch and build-indep to build
* changed Standards-Version to 3.9.3
****** FCKeditor ChangeLog - What's New? ******
**** Version 2.6.5 ****
New Features and Improvements:
* Introduced the Spell Check As You Type (SCAYT) spell checking option.
* Security release, upgrade is highly recommended (fixed security issues in
ASP and ColdFusion scripts).
* [#2856] Fixed problem with inches in paste dialog.
* [#3120] # (pound sign) is