Iceweasel extension to make it have vim look and feel
Vimperator is an iceweasel add-on, which makes it look and behave like the
Vim text editor. It has similar key bindings, and you could call it a modal
web browser, as key bindings differ according to which mode you are in.
vimperator (3.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump debhelper compatibility to 9
* Bump Standards-Version up to 3.9.3
-- Francois Marier <email@example.com> Mon, 28 May 2012 22:52:13 +1200
vimperator (3.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Firefox 8 and 9 compatibility fixes
- Single line message output with :echo are shown again
* Remove debian patch (no longer
* version 3.3
* Firefox 8 and 9 compatibility fixes
* Reworked mode message handling. The mode message can be shown simultaneoulsy
with other messages now. Also changed the visual display of a mode.
* Single line message output with :echo are shown again
* version 3.2
* Compatibility fixes for Firefox 5.x and 6.x. Also bumped maxVersion accord
1-9 as in Vim (9 = required for next release, 5 = would be nice, 1 = probably not)
This is just a quick list of general ideas, which shouldn't be forgotten.
Many other ideas are listed in the wiki and probably these things should
be transfered there as well, for now it just quicker to add/change
things in this list.
- add window resize support to hints
- searching backwards
Main developer/Project founder:
* Martin Stubenschrott (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Browse inside iceweasel-vimperator_3.3-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com