jpoker for Debian
Jpoker requires access to a poker server in order to work. The poker
server is provided by the python-poker-network package. By default the
URL points to http://pokersource.eu/POKER_REST, it can be changed
On first installation the jpoker software is autmatically enabled using
You can use the above command in order to ena
What is it ?
playing online poker. It displays the list of poker tables and when
the user choses one, it is displayed in the browser. The user can
join the game and play hands. It supports multi table
tournaments. The poker server to which jpoker connects must implement
a protocol compatibl
* Fix a bug in the tournament list where the selector sent to the server was
* Fix a number formatting bug in the rebuy actions.
* New feature : chat_changed callback is called when a new chat line is received.
* New feature : auto muck labels have a title.
* New feature : link_pattern can contain any field of the PokerTable packet.
* New feature : tourney details can
jpoker (1.0.16-2.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload
* Add 02-add-extension-rb-to
2009-08-07 Loic Dachary <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Release 1.0.16
Loic Dachary <email@example.com> (2008->)
Johan Euphrosine <firstname.lastname@example.org> (2007->)
Saq Imtiaz <
This package was debianized by Johan Euphrosine <email@example.com>
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 01:35:05 +0200
Browse inside jpoker_1.0.16-2.1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com