Java word processor based on HTML and CSS
SimplyHTML is an application built for working with text documents.
Text documents are stored in HTML and CSS format, but the application is
meant as a word processor rather than a code editor or web site builder.
SimplyHTML can be used standalone as well like a library/plugin.
simplyhtml — A Java editor based on HTML and CSS.
This manual page documents briefly the simplyhtml command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution
because the original program does not have a manual page.
simplyhtml (0.13.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Replace B-D on openjdk-6-jdk with default-jdk. (Closes: #652803).
* Add optional Depends on openjdk-7-jre and drop obsolete Suggests on
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2. No changes were required.
* Switch to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Remove usage of deprecated simple-patchsys patch management.
This package was debianized by Eric Lavarde <firstname.lastname@example.org>
on Sun, 12 Nov 2006 14:28:56 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/simplyhtml
(Sources repacked as per README.source)
Copyright Holder: Ulrich Hilger <info at lightdev.com>
and Dimitri Polivaev <dpolivaev at users.sourceforge.net>
This package is free software; you can redistribute it a
Browse inside simplyhtml_0.13.1-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com