Communication-friendly weblog system
tDiary is a weblog system, which makes your weblog communication-friendly for
the writer (you) and readers. It consists of Ruby scripts for CGI (Common
Gateway Interface). The followings are the main features:
* Comments: readers can post comments to each entry like message boards.
* Links: Each entry can show referers from which readers come so that you
can see others write about the entry.
* Trackback: tDiary can send and receive trackbacks.
* Theme: You can easily change the design called `theme' of your weblog.
Many themes are included in `tdiary-theme' package.
* Plugin: You can add many functionalities called `plugins' to tDiary. Many
plugins are included in `tdiary-plugin' package.
* Pages for Handhelds: tDiary is able to serve especially small and
terse documents for PDAs and mobile phones.
* Writing Style: HTML is not required to write entries. Plain text is
converted to HTML by tDiary. The converting grammars are called `styles'.
Many styles are available.
tDiary for Debian
Set up your own tDiary
A setup script I make is available. Type
and follow the messages. That's all.
The `default' mode is recommended. The `symlink' mode, which just makes
symbolic links, does not work well under Apache suExec mode.
$ tdiary-setup defau
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<h1>tDiary -- a TSUKKOMI-able Web-log</h1>
<p>tDiary is so called Weblog. tDiary has these features.</p>
<h3>You can change your configuration with browser.</h3>
<p>You can not only re
## tDiary, The TSUKKOMI-able Weblog.
At first, see doc/README-en.rd
## tDiary, ツッコ
Revision: $Revision: 1.0 $
tdiary (2.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
In order to obey Debian's policy, tdiary-theme's files do
Browse inside tdiary_3.1.3-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com