website link and structure checker
webcheck is a website checking tool for webmasters. It crawls a given
website and generates a number of reports in the form of html pages.
It is easy to use and generates simple, clear and readable reports.
Features of webcheck include:
* support for http, https, ftp and file schemes
* view the structure of a site
* track down broken links
* find potentially outdated and new pages
* list links pointing to external sites
* can run without user intervention
webcheck - a website link checker
webcheck was originally named linbot which was developed by Albert
Hopkins (marduk) <email@example.com>.
Versions up till 1.0 were maintained by Mike W. Meyer <firstname.lastname@example.org> who
changed the name to webcheck, http://www.mired.org/webcheck/.
After that Arthur de Jong <email@example.com> took up the work and did
a complete rewrite, http
changes from 1.10.3 to 1.10.4
* remove some left-over debuging code
* several small bugfixes which more or less drop support for Python 2.3
* limit list of "referenced from" to 10 items
* pass char_encoding option to tidy to fix some tidy-related errors
* add a Referer header if possible (thanks Devin Bayer)
* Debian packaging improvements
changes from 1.10.2 to 1.
webcheck(1) User Commands webcheck(1)
webcheck - website link checker
webcheck [OPTION]... URL
webcheck will check the document at the specified URL for
links to other documents, follow these links recursively and
generate an HTML report.
webcheck (1.10.4) unstable; urgency=low
* switch to source format 3.0 (native)
* remove some le
before next release
* go over all FIXMEs in code (ftp)
* follow redirects (to a
The following people have made major contributions to the webcheck code. They
own copyrights to most
This is webcheck, a command line utility for crawling websites.
webcheck was originally named linbo
Browse inside webcheck_1.10.4_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com