Chat application for Yaws web server
Yaws-chat allows one to create a very simple web-based chatroom.
yaws (1.94-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release.
* Removed patches introduced in 1.93-1 and 1.93-2.
-- Sergei Golovan <email@example.com> Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:08:55 +0400
yaws (1.93-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added a patch which fixes delivering directory listings.
-- Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:17:49 +0400
yaws (1.93-1) unstable; urg
2007-02-08 16:38 klacke
* configure: need to also check in configure after the setuod_drv
2007-02-06 17:25 klacke
* src/yaws_cgi.erl: added auth env stuff to yaws_cgi patch by
2007-02-06 12:04 etnt
* src/yaws_server.erl: Bugfix by Magnus Froberg: binding socket
with fd_server now only listens to the specified IP address given
This package was debianized by Will Newton <email@example.com> on
Thu, 19 May 2005 20:55:25 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://yaws.hyber.org/
Author: Claes Wikstrom <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (c) 2006, Claes Wikstrom, email@example.com
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
Browse inside yaws-chat_1.94-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com