Webmail application for Yaws web server
Yaws-mail is a small stateless webmail application. It requires
SMTP and POP3 servers to operate and does not store email locally.
This is a very basic WebMail application which is completely
stateless, by design. I didn't want any SQL databases etc
for storing the emails.
The reason for building it was that I needed a local WebMail
and I didn't want to install an Apache with python or PHP,
and besides all those relied on some local store (mbox, MySQL
etc) which I didn't want. Also, Klacke told me that he never
yaws (1.94-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release.
* Removed patches introduced in 1.93-1 and 1.93-2.
-- Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 26 Jun 2012 10:08:55 +0400
yaws (1.93-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added a patch which fixes delivering directory listings.
-- Sergei Golovan <email@example.com> Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:17:49 +0400
yaws (1.93-1) unstable; urg
2007-02-08 16:38 klacke
* configure: need to also check in configure after the setuod_drv
2007-02-06 17:25 klacke
* src/yaws_cgi.erl: added auth env stuff to yaws_cgi patch by
2007-02-06 12:04 etnt
* src/yaws_server.erl: Bugfix by Magnus Froberg: binding socket
with fd_server now only listens to the specified IP address given
Things to do
- handle attachments in received emails
- optionally include old text as quoted text
This package was debianized by Will Newton <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 19 May 2005 20:55:25 +0100.
Browse inside yaws-mail_1.94-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com