Network Security Service tools
This is a set of tools on top of the Network Security Service libraries.
This package includes:
* certutil: manages certificate and key databases (cert7.db and key3.db)
* modutil: manages the database of PKCS11 modules (secmod.db)
* pk12util: imports/exports keys and certificates between the cert/key
databases and files in PKCS12 format.
* shlibsign: creates .chk files for use in FIPS mode.
* signtool: creates digitally-signed jar archives containing files and/or
* ssltap: proxy requests for an SSL server and display the contents of
the messages exchanged between the client and server.
This package was debianized by Mike Hommey <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:45:47 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/xulrunner/
The source tarball is an aggregate of several different works in which the
main one, developed by the Mozilla Project, is xulrunner.
The contents of the debian directory are licensed like the bulk of
Browse inside libnss3-tools_22.214.171.124~pre080614i-0etch1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com