user-space driver for mWiMAX equipment based on Samsung CMC-730
madwimax is an experimental reverse-engineered Linux driver for
mobile WiMAX (802.16e) devices based on Samsung CMC-730 chip. These
devices are currently supported:
* Samsung SWC-U200
* Samsung SWC-E100
* Samsung SWM-S10R (it is built in Samsung NC-10 netbook)
This package contains the user-space standalone implementation of the
driver. It requires Universal TUN/TAP support in your kernel.
This is madWiMAX, a reverse-engineered Linux driver for mobile WiMAX
(802.16e) devices based on Samsung CMC-730 chip.
madWiMAX is provided "as is" with no warranty. The exact terms
under which you may use and (re)distribute this program are detailed
in the GNU General Public License, in the file COPYING.
See the file INSTALL for compilation and installation instructions.
See the file NEWS for a
- Added support for SWC-E100.
- Added support for Mezon (www.mezon.lt) version of SWC-U200. You
have to select the SSID from the command line at the moment, but
this will be handled somewhat better in the future.
- Updated udev rules to start madwimax by default when device is
- Added madwimax manual page.
- Change the default installation path of madwi
madwimax - driver for mobile WiMAX equipment based on Samsung
madwimax is an experimental reverse-engineered linux driver
for mobile WiMAX (802.16e) devices based on Samsung CMC-730
chip. These devices are currently supported:
madwimax (0.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #533173).
-- Alexander Gord
2009-07-08 11:13 Alexander Gordeev <email@example.com>
* Persistent network interface naming
* Use unix sockets to communicate with frontends (us
This package was debianized by Alexander Gordeev <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:54:3
Browse inside madwimax_0.1.1-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com