ncurses disk usage viewer
Ncdu is a ncurses-based du viewer. It provides a fast and easy-to-use interface
through famous du utility. It allows one to browse through the directories and
show percentages of disk usage with ncurses library.
ncdu(1) ncdu manual ncdu(1)
ncdu - NCurses Disk Usage
ncdu [-hqvx] [--exclude PATTERN] [-X FILE] dir
ncdu (NCurses Disk Usage) is a curses-based version of the
well-known 'du', and provides a fast way to see what directo‐
ries are using your disk space.
-h Print a
ncdu (1.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- A spelling fix, suggested by lintian.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.2, no changes needed.
- Updated upstream copyright years.
- Clarified the own packaging copyrights.
-- Eugene V. Lyubimkin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 19 Nov 2011 14:05:55 +0200
ncdu (1.7-2) unstable; urge
1.8 - 2011-11-03
- Use hash table to speed up hard link detection
- Added read-only option (-r)
- Use KiB instead of kiB (#3399279)
1.7 - 2010-08-13
- List the detected hard links in file info window
- Count the size of a hard linked file once for each directory it appears in
- Fixed crash on browsing dirs with a small window size (#2991787)
- Fixed buffer overflow when some directories ca
This package was debianized by Luca Bedogni <email@example.com> on
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 16:31:31 +0200.
Browse inside ncdu_1.8-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com