Virtualization utilities, mostly for Xen
This is a bunch of utilities for virtualization hosts. All except xenscreen are
using xenstore and thus are xen-specific.
* xenscreen - attach xen domain consoles to screen windows.
* xenlog - Log xenstore activity to stdout.
* xenstore - gtk xenstore browser.
* xenwatch - list running domains with some properties, allow connecting to
text and graphical (vnc) consoles.
* vnc-client - built-in vnc client from xenwatch as standalone application.
This is a bunch of utilities for xen hosts. Some useful are for
admins, some for developers, some are just experiental and not
very useful at all ...
First application which also gave the name to the whole package.
gtk application, lists running domains with some properties, allows
to connect to text console or vnc display. Uses xenstore, thus
does see active domains only.
xenwatch (0.5.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload
* patch 02-binutils-gold.patch: fix compilation with binutils-gold.
Thanks a lot to Mònica Ramírez Arceda for the patch! (closes: #556696)
* source format 3.0 (quilt)
* Add debian/clean: remove generated file xenscreenrc
* Bump build-dependency on debhelper to >= 7.0.50~ in order to have dh
-- Ralf Treinen <trei
Author: Gerd Hoffmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright: (C) 2005-2008 Gerd Hoffmann <email@example.com>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
of the License, or (at your optio
Browse inside xenwatch_0.5.4-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com