call up another system
The cu command is used to call up another system and act
as a dial in terminal. It can also do simple file
transfers with no error checking.
cu is part of the UUCP source but has been split into its
own package because it can be useful even if you do not do
cu - Call up another system
cu [ options ] [ system | phone | "dir" ]
The cu command is used to call up another system and act as a
dial in terminal. It can also do simple file transfers with
no error checking.
cu takes a single argument, besides the
uucp (1.07-20) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer Closes: #517906
Thanks to Peter Palfrader and Christian Perrier for their
prior work on these packages.
* Update pointer to exim4 doc Closes: #449172
-- Richard A Nelson (Rick) <email@example.com> Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:28:00 -0000
uucp (1.07-19.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload to fix an err
2003-05-29 Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Released version 1.07.
* Makefile.am (dist-hook): New target.
* Makefile.in: Rebuild.
2003-05-28 Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com>
* uucico.c (uhelp): Make capitalization consistent.
* proty.c: Add prototype declaration for fyxchg_syncs.
2002-03-07 Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.in: Substitute NEWCONFIGDIR and OLDCONFIGDIR
This is the Debian GNU/Linux prepackaged version of Taylor UUCP.
Taylor UUCP was written by Ian Lanc
Browse inside cu_1.07-20_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com