draws Mandelbrot and Julia fractals (debugging symbols)
Fraqtive is a program for drawing Mandelbrot and Julia fractals.
It uses a very fast algorithm and generates high quality, smooth
images. It is fully interactive, allowing for real-time mouse
navigation and dynamic generation of the Julia fractal preview.
OpenGL-rendered 3D view of the fractals is also supported.
This package contains the debugging symbols for fraqtive.
fraqtive (0.4.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3 (no changes needed).
* Convert package to the 3.0 (quilt) format.
-- Patrick Matthäi <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:36:39 +0100
fraqtive (0.4.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix typo in get-orig-source target.
* Refresh my Debian packaging copyright.
* Refer in debian/copy
* added: generating images of arbitrary size
* added: handling 4th and 5th mouse buttons
* fixed: compatibility with Qt 4.6
* fixed: collor mapping in 3D mode
* fixed: updating Julia preview when navigating
* updated version of the Windows Modern Style
* various UI improvements
* added: color and mesh animat
This package was debianized by Patrick Matthäi <email@example.com> on
Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:50:44 +0100
It was downloaded from <http://fraqtive.mimec.org/>
Upstream Author: Michał Mecinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright: 2004-2008 Michał Mecinski
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as p
Browse inside fraqtive-dbg_0.4.5-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com