Debugging symbols for Gnucash
Gnucash can track finances in multiple accounts, keeping running
and reconciled balances. It has an X based graphical user interface,
double entry, a hierarchy of accounts, expense accounts (categories),
and can import Quicken QIF files and OFX files.
gnucash (2.2.9-10) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't ship gnc-test-env, only needed at build time (closes: #603329,
-- Micha Lenk <email@example.com> Wed, 01 Dec 2010 23:39:17 +0100
gnucash (2.2.9-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Added patch 13_fix_double_edit_segfault_bug_593856.dpatch to fix
segfault in transaction editing (closes: #593856).
* Increased version in build-d
2009-02-23 20:22 andi5
* [r17949] packaging/win32/Makefile.am: [Win32] Update EXTRA_DIST.
2009-02-23 20:02 andi5
* [r17947] NEWS, configure.in, src/bin/gnucash-bin.c: Update to
2009-02-23 19:55 andi5
* [r17946] src/engine/test/Makefile.am: Disable test-lots for the
release. test-lots is broken since r17862, a change unrelated to
the test but changing the random n
This is the Debian GNU/Linux prepackaged version of gnucash, an application
to track finances in multiple accounts, keeping running and reconciled
Gnucash was downloaded from http://www.gnucash.org/pub/gnucash/sources/stable/
The gnucash website is http://www.gnucash.org/
Gnucash is under the GNU GPL.
Copyright (C) 1997 Robin D. Clark
Copyright (C) 1997 Linas Vepstas
Browse inside gnucash-dbg_2.2.9-10_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com