lightweight music player - debugging symbols
Guayadeque is a lightweight and easy-to-use music player that supports
smart playlists and huge music collections.
This package provides the debugging symbols for guayadeque.
guayadeque (0.3.5~ds0-4) unstable; urgency=low
* libindicate-0.7 transition (Closes: #673811):
- Refresh 04-libindicator_0.6.patch
- Tigthen build-dep on libindicate-dev >= 0.6.92
* Fix watch file.
* Really link with --as-needed.
-- Alessio Treglia <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 21 May 2012 18:48:20 +0200
guayadeque (0.3.5~ds0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Let guayadeque build with l
* Allow to select tracks from album browser zoon cover mode
* Added load defaults in shortcuts preferences
* Added cue support
* Allow to change language from Preferences -> General
* All playlists but the dynamic playlists with sort defined can be sorted
by any criteria.
* Added collections support. You can define as many collections as you want.
Browse inside guayadeque-dbg_0.3.5~ds0-4_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com