netflow capture daemon tools compiled with debugging symbols
Collects and processes netflow data with command line tools. Collected netflow
data is stored in filesystem and is limited by available storage space only.
Tools are optimized for speed and filtering. nfcapd reads netflow v5, v7 and
v9 flows transparently. You need one nfcapd process for each netflow stream.
Optional support for sFlow and flow-tools to nfdump conversion utilities are
available but needs re-compiliation.
Stable Release v1.6.6
See the Changelog file for changes in release 1.6.6
Version 1.6.6 now contains an IPFIX module for decoding IPFIX data. It
is considered to be experimental and does not yet support full IPFIX.
o Only UDP traffic is acceptedno SCTP
o No sampling support.
o Still more test data needed. If you would like to see more IPFIX
support, please contact me.
nfdump (1.6.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* [372bdb93] Imported Upstream version 1.6.6
* [524520d9] [control] bumped standards version nothing changed
-- Erik Wenzel <email@example.com> Tue, 13 Mar 2012 22:48:50 +0100
nfdump (1.6.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* [7ad3f1b3] Imported Upstream version 1.6.5
-- Erik Wenzel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 02 Feb 2012 23:20:53 +0100
nfdump (1.6.4-1) unsta
- Minor IPFIX bug.
- IPFIX implement template withdraw
- For IPFIX, check packet sequence per template and observation domain
- Fix time window, when no flows collected or no flows matched
- Fixed typos
- Fix seg fault bug - test for EMPTY_LIST was missing at several places.
- Fix bps/pps. make it uint64_t, as bps/pps > 4Gb/s overflows.
Peter Haag email@example.com
This package was debianized by Erik Wenzel firstname.lastname@example.org on
Wed Oct 25 17:55:38 UTC 2006
It was d
Browse inside nfdump-dbg_1.6.6-1_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com