data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm (simple version; debug)
Lzip is a lossless data compressor based on the LZMA algorithm, with very safe
integrity checking and a user interface similar to the one of gzip or bzip2.
This package contains the debugging symbols of the simpler implementation.
pdlzip (1.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Adding patch to avoid overwriting build-environment.
* Switching to xz compression.
* Updating copyright file to format version 1.0.
* Updating to standards version 3.9.3.
* Updating to debhelper version 9.
-- Daniel Baumann <email@example.com> Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:21:45 +0200
pdlzip (1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
2012-01-03 Antonio Diaz Diaz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Version 1.3 released.
* Small change in '--help' output and man page.
* Changed quote characters in messages as advised by GNU Standards.
* main.c: Set stdin/stdout in binary mode on OS2.
2011-01-05 Antonio Diaz Diaz <email@example.com>
* Version 1.2 released.
* Code cleanup. Minor fixes.
2010-08-19 Antonio Diaz Diaz <ant_dia
Browse inside pdlzip-dbg_1.3-2_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com