fantasy real-time strategy game (debug cruft)
This package contains the debugging symbols associated to widelands.
If you don't want to debug widelands (nor report bugs against it), you
don't need it.
widelands (1:17-3) unstable; urgency=low
* add debian/compat (7)
* add patch boost-linking-4.7 to fix linking error with boost
and gcc 4.7. This also links widelands dinamically with
boost, as per policy (Closes: #672034)
* add patch Werror to fix compilation with gcc 4.7 and the
-- Enrico Tassi <email@example.com> Wed, 02 May 2012 15:03:5
### Build 17
- Diversified heal rate for military buildings - the bigger, the quicker.
- Improved and remodelled a lot of the buildings' animations.
- Improved and remodelled a lot of the bobs' animations.
- Improved and remodelled a lot of terrain graphics.
- Improved dedicated server functionality:
* now runable as daemon and thus via init.d script on servers
* added possibility to write
This package was debianized by Martin Quinson on Thu, 16 Sep 2004 22:49:50
Upstream authors (alphabetically sorted):
Albert Jasiowka <firstname.lastname@example.org> Project Member, Graphics
Delia <email@example.com> Graphics
Florian Bluemel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Project Member, Programmer
Florian Falkner <email@example.com> Programmer
Florian Neuerburg Graphics
Holger Rapp <
Browse inside widelands-dbg_17-3_amd64.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com